As an international student, finding a city where you will be able to have fun in your off time, make friends, explore new places, new city culture, traditions and experience something new, can at times become a hard choice to make.
The city of Toronto, Canada is one of the hotspots where majority of new immigrants choose to settle down. As we know Canada is quite popular with its high-quality education and employment opportunities. Read on to find out why Toronto should be your go-to study abroad destination.
- Globally recognised degrees: Toronto maintains very high standards in education and therefore the abundance of quality and internationally recognised degrees, within the city. This city places a lot of importance to education and is renowned for its innovation-oriented universities.
- Flexible study options: The choice of educational programmes in Toronto is wide and varied, from undergraduate to professional degree programmes. Students also have the opportunity to pursue any level of degree programmes with a flexible learning mode.
- Affordable cost of living: Besides quality education, Toronto also offers affordable tuition and living for international candidates. This is the reason behind Toronto holding one of the world’s highest literacy rate, in spite of maintaining a quite moderate lifestyle.
- Multicultural ambience: Toronto has a multinational environment with people of all religions, races and cultures settling in. This sort of an open environment gives students an opportunity to interact with people of all backgrounds and ethnicity.
- Scholarships: Toronto offers a wide array of scholarships tailored-made for international students. In order to learn more about students funding regarding the subject of your preference, you can sign in into the website of individual universities.
- Varied employment opportunities: In Toronto, students can live and work for up to 3 years after they have graduated from the university. In addition to that the work permit is also available for international students, you should also consider that a degree acquired from a university in Toronto is typically recognized globally and is valued highly in the international job market.
- Smart-tech city: Being part of a highly-technological country, Toronto is home to most international tech giants and is therefore considered as an international leader in terms of information technologies. It holds specialised technology-based programmes for students to become proficient in sophisticated technologies.
- Internationally renowned as safe: Safety is the main concern for any international students and there is no doubt that Toronto is one of the safety city to study. Toronto is known to be a world-class city for its cleanliness, cultural activities and attractive lifestyles but also safety. Which is why it is often referred to as one of the most student-friendly cities in the world.
- Good transportation: Toronto holds a best public/private transportation facility system for quick and easy getaways, even across the national border. It possesses excellent subway, streetcar and bus system that makes it easier for students to go around.
- Social getaway: As the biggest Canadian City, Toronto hosts several popular concerts and festivals, for students to catch up with their favourite artists and music bands. In addition to the yearly cultural festivals, this city also sponsors plenty of free events that are great for a student budget.
If you are in the phase of choosing a city to study abroad in and finding a program that fits your needs is important, then studying at an English school in Toronto can be a bright choice for you as Canada has become an ideal place for higher education studies attracting students across the globe.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!