The National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) is a common medical entrance examination that is conducted every year for determining the eligibility of students to get admission in the MBBS and BDS undergraduate courses. The exam is conducted by the CBSE board. The next CBSE NEET examination is likely to be held in May month. Students, who are preparing for NEET to get admission in a reputed MBBS/BDS college in India, can find here some helpful tips to prepare for the online exam.
Every year, NEET exam is attended by thousands of students who wish to get admission in a good college for MBBS or BDS program. These students usually join a coaching institute or depend on self-study to crack the NEET examination. In this article, we are going to share some amazing tips that will help you prepare better for the upcoming NEET exam.
Tips to Crack CBSE NEET Exam
Here are some tips to help you crack CBSE NEET online exam.
- NEET Syllabus and Exam Patten: Before you study for any exam, you should be well aware of the exam pattern and syllabus. NEET is conducted online and has 180 objective questions to be solved in 3 hours. Study and practice accordingly.
- Practice: This is a crucial step to achieve perfection in anything including your subjects. You can read many NEET books and papers and even watched many wonderful tutorials online, but you will not be confident in the subject until you practice it regularly.
- Stick to one book: Choose a good book for preparation of NEET exam and stick to it during the entire course. You can ask suggestions for good NEET preparation books from your teachers, coaching institute, fellow students, etc.
- Focus on details: Even if you cannot complete the entire course or learn every topic in time, you should be good at the topics you already know. Remember that you can achieve good NEET score if you accurately write minimum 60-70% of the paper.
- Question papers: Download as many old NEET question papers and/or sample papers as you can find and solve them. This is a perfect method for practice and time management for the upcoming NEET exam.
- Make notes: Notes not only make things easier to remember, they are also good for practice or revision at the nearexam time. While reading your book, make notes of important topics, formulas, equations, etc.
- Join a Coaching Institute: If you are not confident enough with self-study, it is better to join a coaching institute. Do this if you do not want to waste a year doing nothing.A good institute can show you the right path to follow for better preparation of the exam.
- Mock Tests: mock tests are perfect for the practice of any exam. Your coaching institute may provide you regularly tests to practice. You can also find online free or paid NEET mock tests for better practice of the online exam.
- Make a study plan: Never ever study without a plan. Make a study plan according to the NEET syllabus you need to cover in the given time. Give more time to important topics, and spare enough time for daily practice.
- Use the technology:You can even make use of various online tools like NEET blogs, study material, mock tests, online practice tests, articles, mobile apps, social media, NEET tutorial videos, etc. to learn better. Use these technology tools only to learn, not as a mean to distract you from your studies.
These tips, if followed correctly, can help you crack your NEET exam with high score. Good luck!