A lot of aspirants apply for the CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) exam to make an entry in the arena of government jobs every year. This exam is conducted for recruitment in various ministries/departments/organizations of the Government of India. This recruitment includes posts like Postal/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, Court Clerk etc.
- Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Online|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Exam Pattern of General Awareness for SSC CHSL
- Exam Pattern of General Awareness for SSC CHSL
- No. of Questions – 25
- Total Marks – 50
- Marks for Each Correct Answer – 2
- Negative Marking for Each Incorrect Answer – 0.5
- Paper Mode – Online
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Objective Type
You would be asked questions like:
Q1. Sachin Tendulkar is associated with which Sport?
सचिन तेंदुलकर किस खेल के साथ जुड़ा हुआ है?
(a) Javelin Thrower(भालाफेंक)
Q2. Who is the author of “Godfather”?
“Godfather” का लेखक कौन है?
(a) Mario Puzo (मारियो प्यूज़ो)
(b) Aravind Adiga (अरविंद अडिगा)
(c) Yann Martel (यान मार्टेल)
(d) Kiran Desai (किरण देसाई)
Staff Selection Commission or SSC would be holding the CHSL exam from 4 March 2018 to 26 March 2018 in a computer-based pattern. This exam consists of a General Awareness (GA) section with 25 questions. It plays an important part in getting the score required to cross the cut off marks.