9 LAST-MINUTE MANTRAS FOR EXAM
You had the best of intentions to study well in advance of your exam, but you ended up getting distract by other commitments and now you have to study at last minute. Rather than freak out, you can take steps to ensure you still manage to get a decent grade on your exam. You can use and easy study tools to get ready for the exam and make sure you stay focused while you study. You should also ensure you are prepared the night before so you are organized and confident for the day of exam.
- Overview :- Take an overview of the entire syllabus of the exams and then check the topic of all unites which are confirmed and important for exam.
- Focus on your weak spots:- Because you are studying at last minute, you will not have time to go through all of your class material or your study notes. Instead, you should read over the class material and identify any topics you struggle with or have trouble recalling. You should then focus your studying on brushing up on your weak spots so you are better prepared heading into the test.
- Try audio or video aids :- You may also lean on audio or video aids to help you study last minute, especially if you tend to learn better from visual or audio cues. Using audio or video aids may also help you recall information more quickly and more effectively than reading information on the page. You can also listen a recording of yourself reciting definition and terms from your textbook or listen to an audio recording of the course material and take notes on the audio to help you remember the information
- Exercise on your study breaks :– Though you are studying last minute and may be trying to cram as much information in your brain as you can, you should still try to take short study breaks. During your study breaks, you should do some exercise to keep your energy levels up and to improve your concentration. Like some meditation and yoga will keep you active all day.
- Drink water :- You should try to only drink water while you are studying, as this will ensure you stay hydrated and healthy. If you do drink coffee, you should only drink a small amount during the day and make a small amount during the day and make sure you are drinking enough water to compensate for the caffeine.
- Have healthy snacks :- You should also try to have healthy, energizing snacks while you study so you can stay focused and not become too wired or too lethargic. Go for healthy sources of protein, like nuts to help you stay focused.
- Block out any distraction :- To study effectively at last minute, you should create a distraction free zone in your room or general area. This may mean keeping your door closed so everyone in your home knows you are trying to focus on studying and can leave you alone.
- Get a good amount of sleep :- Good sleep are very important to our body. You have atleast take a good sleep before the exam. Many studies have shown that getting a full night’s sleep before an exam can help you perform better
- Stay away from negative people and negative thoughts :– It is a good idea to keep away from negative people during exam who study hard at their homes or hostel and then come to disturb you. Steer clear of negative feeling of stress, anxiety , low self-confidence, depression , anger, frustration, irritation, mood swings, and taking the aids of recreational drugs. Take short breaks in between your studies but reduce social network check-ins. And do some yoga and meditation to boost up your energy in this break section.
Exam stress is tough but if you want to get somewhere , you have to put the work in. No matter what type of student you are, these mantras will help you focus and see the big picture. Push yourself because , no one else is going to do it for you. Hope this mantras will help you…..