The Distance Learning Programs prepare the students in advance by imparting qualitative and meticulously designed study material that helps them comprehend the fundamentals. This two-year course is designed for students who are working and cannot attend regular classes.
The details of the module is mentioned below-
Duration : One year. Starting from 26th April 2016 – February 2017
Eligibility : For XI Passed students and XII Studying students
Fee : Rs 17,750/-
Number of Tests : 11 Test will be given in total.
- 2-Practice Papers for Board Exam based on CBSE exam pattern will be sent during the course.
- 2-Online Mock Tests of JEE (Main & Advanced) pattern will be provided at the end of the course.
Admission Mode : Direct Admission
Admission Process : Those students who have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in PCB in class XI exam of CBSE/ICSE or any other recognized Board can take admission.
- During this course, the study material is provided in the form of Targets to the students is quite self-explanatory, self-sufficient and student friendly so that a student can easily grasp the topics.
- The entire course material is divided into 7 Targets in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Out of these, 4 Targets are based on class XI syllabus and 3 Targets are based on class XII syllabus.
- These Targets are available both in English and Hindi medium.
- The schedule of these Targets is given separately for the reference of the students which shall be sent along with 1st dispatch.