The Distance Learning Programs prepare the students in advance by imparting qualitative and meticulously designed study material that helps them comprehend the fundamentals. This two-year course is designed for students who are working and cannot attend regular classes.
The details of the module is mentioned below-
Duration : Two years. It will start from 17th May until February
Eligibility : Students who have cleared class X and are moving to class XI
Fee structure : Rs 22,251/-
Number of tests : 12 test will be given in total.
- 2-Practice Papers for Board Exam based on CBSE exam pattern will be sent during the 2nd year
- 2-Online Mock Tests of JEE (Main & Advanced) pattern will be provided in the 2nd year
Admission Mode : Direct admission
Admission Process : Those students who have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Maths & Science in X Board exam.
- The entire course material is divided into 7 Targets comprising of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics which is beneficial for Board Exam as well as JEE (Main & Advanced).
- In the 1st Year, 4 Targets based on Class XI syllabus will be dispatched.
- In the 2nd Year, remaining 3 Targets based on Class XII syllabus will be dispatched.
- These Targets are available both in English and Hindi medium. The schedule of these Targets shall be sent along with 1st dispatch.