What is an Abacus?
- Abacus is a counting frame, used as a calculating tool. It is used for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Why Abacus program?
- The main objective of the Abacus product and program is to enhance Mathematical ability and the brain power upgrading the brain skills of the children.
Why Indian Abacus and program?
Indian Abacus has launched its newly invented state-of-the-art Indian Abacus devices and the program with international standard course materials to make the children of the age group – 5 to 13 years, benefit much more than ever before. Indian Abacus products and the program are the result of 14 years of background research using which the promoters of the company gained invaluable knowledge and experience. All of these have gone into the development of the devices (Indian Abacus) and the program.
- The colour image of the abacus will be attracted by the young children which will easily catch their memory and that is the basic principle of Abacus—Number into picture and Picture into number.
- Visualization is the first and major skill to be developed by the child.
- Indian Abacus provides bright green and red colour images.
- Colour images go deep into the memory of the Children and memorization becomes easier
- Learning becomes easier and stress free.
Benefits of Abacus learning:
- Whole Brain Development Programme.
- Younger children easily learn numbers with fun.
- Mathematical skills lays easy foundation for higher classes.
Abacus education improves the skills of Visualization (photographic memory), Concentration, Listening Skills, Memory, Speed, Accuracy, Creativity, Self Confidence, Self-Reliance resulting in Whole Brain Development.