AIEED 2017 eligibility criteria will give you an insight of all the information you require for taking admission to undergraduate and post-graduate design programmes offered at ARCH Academy of Design.
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria of AIEED 2017 as outlined by the exam conducting body before filling the AIEED 2017 application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programmes:
- Students who have appeared for/cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can, therefore, also apply.
- Students applying for 4-year undergraduate Interior Design programme and who have a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam.They will be called for interview directly.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2014-15. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in the academic year 2016 after clearing the interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduate Programmes:
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for this programme.
- Additionally, all students 19 years and above are eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for admission.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview.