ARCH Academy of Design, Jaipur conducts All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) for aspirants seeking admission in various designing programmes offered at undergraduate and post-graduate level. The exam is conducted in both online as well as offline mode and is designed to test the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem-solving aptitude of the student.
AIEED 2017 Application Form:
AIEED application form 2017 will be made available in the month of November 2016. Interested candidates would be able to fill the application form for AIEED 2017 through online and offline mode. The applicants must go through the guidelines thoroughly before filling up the application form.
AIEED 2017 Application Fee:
AIEED application fee 2017 is to be paid to complete the application process. The payment of the application fee for AIEED 2017 can be made through either online or offline mode. The application is available for Rs. 1500/- only. The candidates can make the payment of the application fee through online mode or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Arch Educational Society”.
AIEED 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
AIEED eligibility criteria 2017 will give you an insight of all the information you require for taking admission to undergraduate and post-graduate design programmes offered at ARCH Academy of Design.
The candidate must go through the eligibility criteria of AIEED 2017 as outlined by the exam conducting body before they fill the AIEED 2017 application form.
Students who have appeared for/cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam for admission to undergraduate programmes. While graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognised university can apply for the post-graduate programmes.
AIEED 2017 Selection Criteria:
The cumulative performance in all parameters mentioned below will be considered for the final selection of candidates. The selection of candidate is strictly merit-based.
- Performance in past education field
- AIEED exam result (NATA/CAT/MAT AIEEE score in the respective courses)
- Performance in Interview + Portfolio
- Interviews would be scheduled for candidates who qualify the AIEED exam at ARCH Campus, Jaipur.
- The candidates need to bring all the following attested documents at the time of interview:
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th (original & attested photocopy) and 4 Passport size Photographs
- (If result is awaited, then the admission will be considered provisional and candidates would be required to produce the mark sheet by July to confirm the admission)
- An attested migration and transfer certificate
- SC/ST, Others (Physically Challenged, NRI, Defence, and Artisans) should submit an attested proof.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Portfolio at the time of interview
- (A Portfolio reflects on the candidates’ interests & abilities and is a collection of any previous creative work done by the candidate in the form of illustrations, sketches, photographs, essays, prose etc)
AIEED 2017 Exam Pattern:
ARCH Academy of Design specifies the AIEED exam pattern 2017 in the notification of AIEED 2017. Candidates who wish to appear for the AIEED exam 2017, must check the AIEED 2017 test pattern to know every aspect of the exam. This will help them in strategizing their preparation for the exam.
AIEED 2017 test will consist of Creative Ability Test (CAT) + General Ability Test (GAT). The test is designed to assess the design sensitivity, problem-solving and creative skills logical reasoning and awareness on global issues. It will have 45-50 questions and total marks for the exam will be 200. The duration of the test will be of 3 hours and 15 minutes.
AIEED 2017 Important Dates:
ARCH announces the important dates of AIEED 2017 for students who wish to apply for the design entrance exam. The conducting authority provides the list of AIEED important dates 2017 so that the candidates can keep a track of the crucial events related to the exam.
The important dates include the dates for application availability, availability of admit card/hall ticket, slot booking, test, result and counselling, seat allotment etc.
AIEED 2017 Results:
AIEED results 2017 will be tentatively declared online. The All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED) is an objective-type test slated to be held in the month of February 2017 in online as well as offline mode. The candidates will be able to check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth. Based on the results, the students will be shortlisted for admission to undergraduate and post-graduate programmes offered at ARCH Academy of Design.