Alchemist prepares students for CAT, the entrance exam for the most prestigious institutions for Management/Business Studies in India, the IIMs. At Alchemist, people believe that MBA is something where you need to be logical and clear-eyed. You need to know how to think and then take decisions. Hence, at Alchemist, it is aimed at enhancing your thinking to a higher level.
Benefits of Studying at Alchemist
- Small Batch Size: The number of students in a class is not more than 25 so that special attention is given to all the students.
- Special Attention: If you are weak in a particular area then you can take a number of modules of any topic in your course structure.
- Flexibility: You can make and choose your own timetable as per your availability.
- Module selection: If you want to study only some topics at Alchemist, you can so by selecting them from the 18 modules.
- Challenging test series: You are provided with sufficiently challenging tasks of plus one level to upgrade your mental capability and capacity.
- Detailed Assessment: You will get a detailed report of your strengths and weaknesses after your enrollment at Alchemist.
- Enabling Thinking Process/ Pedagogy:A student is made to think about the concept and made to solve a lot of innovative questions which strengthen the concepts. She/he is made to understand the concepts rather and memorizing them.
- Modular Structure: The structure of theprogram is such that course is divided into various modules. There is a total of 18 modules. And every module consists of specific classes and each class deals with one specific part of course and you can choose your faculty and modules as per your convenience.
- Mentorship: Each student gets a personal mentor and he can have monthly meetings with the mentor to track and maintain his/her performance.
- Online Programme:Not only classroom studies but also a student study online. He/She has to make an account at Alchemist website study from the material available online.
Course structure at Alchemist
At Alchemist there is module based flexible system, where a student can choose his set of classes according to his own convenience.
Fee: The fee at Alchemist is around Rs. 40,000 which can be paid in installments.
Duration of Course: The duration of the course/program at Alchemist is 1 YEAR.
Location: There are two centers: Connaught Place, New Delhi & Hudson Lines, Delhi.
Date of Commencement: Classes at Alchemist will start on the day when you register.
Class Duration and Timings: Each day, each class is of 2-hour duration.The timing of each class is from:
Batch 1 – 9:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m
Batch 2 – 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
Batch 3 – 1:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m
Batch 4 – 3:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m
Batch 5 – 5:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m
Success Ratio: 30 out of 50 students received a call from top B-schools of India.
The classroom program is a face to face learning contact program at any of the Alchemist centers.There are two levels of learning: Basic and Advanced
- Each level is divided into a course structure and each course structure is divided into modules. Modules at each level have a different level of difficulty and this difficulty level increases from basic to advance.
- Modules cover all required topics across Data Interpretation, Quant and Verbal Communication.
One of the unique features about Alchemist is its flexible module-based system where you can choose your own set of classes according to your own convenience. And even after this facility, you have all things included in the course i.e. the classroom lectures, video lectures, mock tests, test series and after the completion of course, time is given to proper revision. The success ratio of the Institute is above average. 60% students got admitted to top B-schools in CAT 2015. A lot of emphases is given on practice questions and mock tests which make you test ready for actual CAT day.
Connaught Place Center:
Address: 25/4 A Block Middle Circle (Opp. Bercos), Connaught Place, New Delhi.
Address: F 20B, Vijay Nagar (Opp. NDPL), Hudson Lines, Kingsway Camp, Delhi.