Job Profile: As an Android Developer, you have to handle, design, and implement software applications for different android mobile devices. The Job role consists of composing perfect and productive codes for Android applications. You will be part of a young and multicultural team that builds a cutting-edge travel consumer-facing product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native Android Applications and overseeing mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and release products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- At least an undergraduate degree in CS/IT/ECE.
- 1-3 years of experience at cutting-edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in developing mobile apps using Android SDK with proficiency in Core Java/Kotlin and design patterns
- Experience with e-business/e-commerce applications and business environment is a plus
- Deep understanding of Android development SDK and strong problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Kotlin/Core Java, Android Architecture Components, Dagger 2/Hilt, MVVM architecture
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management, network interaction, debugging, concurrency, and multi-threading in Android
- Understanding of complete application development, continuous integration & testing, deployment, app distribution infrastructure, and maintenance
- Hands-on experience with Android’s debugging, unit testing, app security, and performance optimization tools
- Great people skills and strong passion for Programming in general
EduGorilla is a ‘Job-Tech’ company that operates in omnichannel distribution mode. Offering top-notch content for 1400+ exams to help applicants in cracking their desired competitive exam. This enables applicants to achieve a success rate of 16X.
Job Location: Lucknow
Opening Type: Full-Time Employee (FTE)
Address: 12/651 First Floor Opp. Arvindo Park, Near Jama Masjid, Indira Nagar Lucknow.
Email Id: [email protected]
Experience: 18 Months and above