The SSC MTS written examination will consist of (Paper-I) objective type paper and (Paper II) descriptive type as mentioned below:
SSC MTS Exam pattern: Paper I
- SSC MTS Paper-I will consist of MCQ.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||Questions||Maximum marks||Total Duration for General candidates||Total Duration for Visually Handicapped|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Mins.|
SSC MTS Exam pattern: Paper II
- SSC MTS Paper-II will be descriptive in nature.
- You are required to write short essay/letter in English or any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.
|Subject||Maximum marks||Duration||Total Duration for General candidates||Total Duration for Visually Handicapped|
|Short Essay / Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Top 4 SSC MTS Books for Preparation
- SSC Multi-tasking (Non-technical) Recruitment Exam 2017 by Arihant Expert
- Ultimate Guide to SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam by Disha Experts
- SSC Multi-tasking (Gair-Takniki) Bharti Pariksha 2017 (Hindi) Paperback – 2017 by Arihant Expert
- 15 Practice Sets & 5 Solved Papers SSC Multi-tasking (Non-Technical) Group ‘C’ Recruitment Exam 2017 by Arihant Experts