Be it designing the menu or handling the finances – a student of hotel management learns all the skills required in the area of running a hotel. There are many aspects involved in the hotel industry– marketing, tourism, business administration to name a few. Many premier institutes have emerged to cater to the growing demand for skilled professionals in the hotel and hospitality sector. Read the Careers within Hotel Management
Writers with a do my assignment United Kingdom consultancy have carried out the research and shortlisted some of the best hotel management colleges in the top cities of the world. Below mentioned are some of the best institutes to earn a degree in hotel management in the capital region of New Delhi.
- Ranked #1 for 5 years in a row, IHM Pusa is one of the well-recognized institutes in the hospitality sector. Affiliated to IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), IHM Pusa is the leading institute in terms of placements, faculty, alumni, and infrastructure. It offers full-time UG degree which has a duration of 3 years. Students need to qualify the NCHMCT JEE exam with a high cut-off score in order to be eligible for the admission. A candidate must also have good communication skills and command over language for the college to accept him.
- During the 6 semesters, spread over a course of 3 years, the students get an opportunity to learn about various disciplines such as Food Production, Food & Beverage Services, Food Safety and Quality. IHM Pusa boasts of a record 100% placement, with students getting placements in top names in the industry such as ITC, Hyatt, Hilton, Starbucks and many more.
- Affiliated to the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, this institute has the rank of 15th in the country. It offers a plethora of short full-time courses in addition to the Bachelors program in the category of Food Production, Bakery and Patisserie, Food and Beverage Services, and Housekeeping & Utility. The Bachelor’s degree course is of 4 years duration while the short term courses require 6-8 weeks for completion.
- This institute provides its students with quality amenities such as A/C classrooms, advanced training kitchens, gym & sports complex, and even an advanced thematic training restaurant with a mock bar.
- Within a short span of 7 years, BCIHMCT has established itself as a deemed institution. The students here are getting placements in leading organizations such as Oberoi, Radisson Blu, Taj Hotels, McDonalds etc.
- Established in 1995, this private institute provides graduate, post-graduate and diploma programs in the area of hotel management. It is a Grade A accredited college (by NAAC) and is #21 among the best institutes in the hospitality industry. The students need to appear for a written test. It has an essay writing test conducted by the Amity University. Once the student clears this he/she has to go through a personal interview round as well to secure a seat.
- Amity students get placement in reputed hotel chains such Shangri-La or Novotels, airports and leading clothing brands. The university has excellent infrastructure, experienced faculty, and well-furnished labs.
Founded in 1994, IIHM is an internationally recognized institute for Hotel Management and a part of the IndiSmart Group. It is one of the first universities to offer an international degree in Hospitality Management. It has tie-ups with the Edinburg-Napier University and the University of West London. Apart form Delhi, you can find sprawling campuses of IIHM in:
- KBU Bangkok
Students also have the option of taking up a degree course in the UK through one of the internationally tied up universities.
The campus has a widely multi-cultural ambiance and a cutting-edge infrastructure. To qualify for an admission, a student needs to clear the IIHM eCHAT exam.
The UG degree provided by this institute includes a B.Voc in Hospitality Management and a Graduate Diploma in the catering, travel & tourism, and service industry. Students need to Qualify the JET exam along with a GDPI round to secure admission. It is ranked at #32 among the country’s top private institutes. In addition to the usual subjects in the curriculum, this university has many added industry-relevant courses as below:
- Business Communications
- Event Management
- Personality Development Program
Whichever college you join, a course in Hotel Management would equip you with best skills of the hospitality industry. Whether you join a hotel or a hospital, you’ll surely come across immense opportunities to use these skills and learn new ones. Let us know in the below comments if you have any peculiar experience in your Hotel Management course.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!