Classroom program is considered to be the best option for students since ages. Although, online classes are in vogue these days as it gives more flexibility but I would always prefer classroom over the online course if my schedule allows. The main advantage of classroom program is that you have a definite plan of attending a set number of classes per week for a set duration which might or might not be followed when you manage it on your own. Another benefit of classroom program is that regular interaction with the faculty also keeps the students on track. But everything has its own pros and cons. For eg: working professionals might prefer online classes over classroom setting. Keeping this in mind, Bulls Eye offers both CAT classroom program as well as an online course for MBA preparation.
Bulls Eye Class Prep Plan or in other words CAT Classroom Program is a comprehensive course for CAT or any other management entrance exam preparation. Their expert faculty members will not only walk you through the fundamentals but also various tips and tricks will be shared during the sessions to crack the entrance exam. Once you enroll in the program, you not only get the regular courseware but also various other features like test series, online student portal, mobile app etc.
|Fees, inclusive of GST||Rs 37,500|
|Eligibility||There is no eligibility criteria|
|Admission Process||Direct admission. Visit their nearest center to make the payment|
Bulls Eye Class Prep Plan (CAT Classroom Program)
- Regular Classes: Classes are conducted thrice a week and each class is of about two hours or more.
- Courseware: All the study material will be provided to the students from the institution itself. Material includes textbooks for each module and reference books for GK and Current Affairs.
- All India Test Series: Test is designed along the same lines as actual CAT and provides you with the all India ranking. This shows where you exactly stand at the national level and can gear up your preparation henceforth.
- Practice Tests: 11 previous years CAT papers, 8 mock test for other management exams, various other tests with the different difficulty levels.
- Sectional Tests: Take these section-wise tests to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Excel the areas you are already good at and put in little extra effort to brush up on your weak areas.
- Mobile App: If you live in a traffic prone area and have to spend long hours in commuting or if getting stuck in a traffic jam is an everyday routine in your city, then Bulls Eye Mobile App is the most productive way to utilize that time. Lots of video lectures, mock tests, articles etc are available on this app which can easily be accessed while on the go.
- Alerts & Notifications: Flipping through the newspaper or scrolling down the webpages is not required anymore. Bulls Eye gives to its students, alerts and notification facility which keeps you updated with all the management test alerts, application deadline etc.