Are you the one who dreams of being an MBA but your hectic schedule is not letting you follow your dream? Well, managing your tight work schedule and CAT preparation might be a cumbersome task but that does not mean you should stop chasing your dreams. Career launcher offers weekend batches for MBA aspirants. If you have college lectures to attend or you are a professional trying to gain some experience then the CAT weekend classes are your absolute solution to crack CAT. MBA Classic 2018 (Weekend) is an ideal course for working professionals. Earning and learning can go hand-in-hand with this weekend program. You will also gain access to Smart CAT Cracker (SCC) which gives you the flexibility to study on mobile or laptop from anywhere, and that too without an internet connection.
|Fees, inclusive of GST||Rs. 70,000|
|Eligibility||No eligibility criteria, anyone can join|
|Admission Process||Visit the CL website and make the payment.|
|Frequency of Classes||Classes are conducted on Saturdays and Sundays and each class is of four hours.|
Salient Features of the Program
- Study Material- 22 books covering all modules of MBA entrance test.
- Test Series TY’18- Career Launcher’s test series are considered the best in the industry. Test questions and patterns are regularly updated as per the CAT requirements. The test is of 180 minutes and the structure of the test follows the same pattern as that of the actual CAT exam. Includes more than 70 CAT mock tests, 35+ non-CAT tests and more than 7,500 practice questions with different difficulty levels.
- CAT Percentile Predictor– It predicts the CAT score based on the students’ performance in the mock test.
- Test Gym- Also known as ‘the ultimate revision tool’, Test Gym comprises of over 2 million questions. Students who use Test Gym are found to be more prepared with proper planning and better time management skills.
- PDP Planned– It prepares you for the second stage of the MBA preparation. PDP Planned guides you through the interview process, group discussion questions, case studies and everything to make you ready for GDPI stage.
- Webinars- Conducting webinars is a regular practice in Career Launcher. It includes live sessions covering topics like problem-solving, critical thinking, reasoning etc.
- Student Information System (SIS)– This is a personal dashboard where students can see and analyze their performance and can also find out their strengths and weaknesses. SIS also comprises of GK and current affairs modules with a weekly quiz.
- Other Resources– Students also get access to reference books. These books are updated annually by the CL faculty who also conducts CAT exams every year and are hence well aware of all the changes that happen in the CAT examination pattern.