CCC is also referred to as the Course on Computer Concepts which was designed by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). This was formerly known as the DOEACC Society. The Government of India leads the society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
The main aim of CCC is to impart a basic level of IT Literacy Programme to the common man. Common man gets an opportunity to attain Computer Knowledge through this program. This programme will give the common men a chance to contribute their knowledge to increased and speed PC penetrations which can show different paths in the future for their careers. Any Common man with the Eligibility Criteria can use his/her computer skills for the basic needs and purposes.
Main Objective of CCC:
The main objective of the CCC Online Course is to equip a common man with all the Computer skills for professional as well as day to day use. Throughout the course, the candidates will be provided with all the theoretical background as well as depth in Software knowledge/Packages. Java, With the help of this course, students can now get a confidant to write a basic program to in-depth algorithms in C Programming or Java Programming to understand the basics one must visit the list 500 Java programs to get an idea.
After the completion of the CCC course, the incumbent will be able to-
- Acquire the confidence in acquiring the Computer Techniques to all users.
- Understand the Computer Networking Systems and Browse the internet.
- Recognise the basic components of the Computer and its terminology.
- Create Documents on Spreadsheets and using presentation software.
They can also use the internet for the Digital Financial Services. Also, the module on the Financial Literacy will provide individuals to understand the Various financials services and to be aware of the schemes of the Government of India.
Syllabus of CCC Computer Course:
IT Literacy programme consists of the Theory, Tutorial, and Practical modules. It includes the following chapter-
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to the GUI based Operating System
- Elements of Word Processing
- Introduction to Internet, WWW and Web Browsers
- Communication and Collaboration
- Application of Presentations
- Application of Digital Financial Services
Each chapter consists of so many sub chapters which will give a clear picture of the concerned chapter or Concept of the Computers.
Eligibility Criteria for CCC:
After completion of the CCC Course, candidates have to appear for the NIELIT Examination through the following three modes which also consists of Eligibility criteria in each mode. The following type of candidates can appear for the NIELIT CCC Examination.
- Candidates sponsored by the NIELIT Approved students or the students from the NIELIT Approved institutes.
- Candidates from the recognized Government Schools/ Colleges having a unique Identity number from the NIELIT.
- Direct Applicants who have undergone through the Authorized course in any Government recognized School/College.
- Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria can be able to attend for the NIELIT CCC Examination. The following are the details of the Examination which will be conducted by the NIELIT.
- Candidates can also give a try to ccc online test before appearing for the actual exam. This could help them to understand the exam pattern.
The total duration of the course is 80 hours which will be consisting of 25 hours of Theory, 5 hours of tutorials and 50 hours of Practicals. This CCC Course can also be an ideal of Two-week intensive course.
Fee Plan of the CCC Course:
The CCC Course examination and Certification fee will be Rs.500/- with an additional amount of GST as applicable. you can pay the fee through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV online by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. This payment can be done while filling up the application form itself. There is no provision of the Late fee.
Leave your vote
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!