CEED eligibility criteria 2018 are nothing but a set of conditions made by IIT Bombay, the exam conducting body for this exam. Candidates who wish to apply for CEED 2018 need to meet these conditions to be eligible for the exam. CEED 2018 eligibility criteria will help candidates get information about age, qualification, marks in previous exam etc. Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before filling CEED 2018 application form. Aspirants who meet all the conditions should only proceed with the online application process. Applications of the candidates who don’t meet CEED eligibility criteria 2018 will be cancelled immediately. Eligible candidates will only be allowed to appear for CEED 2018 exam where they need to solve multiple questions in the test divided into two parts. Part A will have around 50 questions in three sections while Part B will have subjective and drawing questions for which candidates get a total of 3 hours. Get all details about CEED eligibility criteria 2017 in the article below.
CEED Eligibility Criteria 2018 Highlights
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering/ architecture/ design/ interior design or equivalent four years’ programme after class 12th
- Candidates appearing in the final year exam of any of the above-mentioned programmes can also apply for CEED 2018, but only when they provide the passing certificate before appearing in the exam
- Candidates with a professional diploma in Design (NID/ CEPT) or equivalent 4 years programme after 10+2 can only apply for the exam
- Candidates having GD Arts diploma after class 10 (10+5) can also apply for CEED 2018
- Candidates with three-year Bachelor degree cannot apply for CEED exam.
- There is no limit of attempts for CEED
The number of attempts:
- There is no age limit for the candidates who want to apply for CEED 2018
CEED Registration Process 2018
Once you are sure that you meet CEED eligibility criteria 2018, you can proceed with the online registration process. Candidates can start filling CEED application form 2018 by registering on Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay website. CEED 2018 online registration process will start from October 9, 2017, and the last date for filling the application process without late fee is November 10, 2017. Candidates who apply for CEED 2018 after the last date need to pay a late fee of INR 500. The online registration process will complete only after payment of CEED application fee 2018.
CEED Application Fee 2018
|Sr. No.||Category||Fee (In INR)|
|1.||Open Category and Foreign Nationals||2,200|
|2.||Reserved categories (SC/ ST/ PWD and women)||1,100|
CEED Exam Pattern 2018
Having knowledge of CEED exam pattern 2018 is essential for the candidates. CEED preparation highly depends on the exam pattern as candidates need to make their schedule based on the type of questions and duration of the exam. IIT Bombay will conduct CEED 2018 exam on January 20, 2018, at around 20 examination centres in different cities across India. Candidates who successfully clear both Part A and Part B of CEED 2018 will get admission in M.Des. and PhD programmes at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IISc Bangalore and IITDM Jabalpur.
- CEED 2018 will be divided into two parts: Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’.
- Part A will be of 1 hour while for Part B candidates will get 2 hours
- Overall CEED 2018 exam will be of 3 hours starting; Part A will be from 10 am to 11 pm and Part B will be from 11 am to 01 pm
- Only candidates who qualify in Part A will be evaluated in Part B exam
Important dates for CEED 2018 have already been announced by IIT Bombay on its official websites. Candidates can check the information brochure and apply for the exam before the last date.