CMAT 2017 was conducted on January 28, 2017 (9.30 am to 12.30 pm). CMAT 2017 admit card were available for download. Candidates were required to take admit card to the exam centre without fail. The official notification for CMAT has been released by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The CMAT 2017 Admit Cards were available for download on the official website. Admit Cards were mailed to all candidates on their registered e-mail IDs. CMAT aspirants were also requested to carry admit card to the exam center as it serves as a proof of their identity for the test.
CMAT 2017 is a computer-based test and it has 100 objective type questions. The duration of this test is 3 hours.
CMAT 2017 Admit Card Details
The CMAT admit card will contain the following information-
- Name and signature of the candidate
- Roll Number provided by AICTE-CMAT
- Date and time of the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Instructions for the candidate
How to Download CMAT 2017 Admit Card?
- The candidates have to visit the official website AICTE-CMAT.
- Click on the ‘Existing User’ tab on the homepage.
- Enter your registered email ID and password.
- Once you have logged in, click on ‘Download CMAT admit card’ tab.
- Final step is to take a printout of the admit card and keep it handy for future references.
CMAT 2017 Admit Card: Important Points to Remember
- The hard copy of the CMAT 2017 admit card will not be sent to the candidates.
- Once you download the admit card, check and re-check if all the information is correct or not.
- In case of any discrepancy, immediately contact the CMAT officials and get them rectified at the earliest.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Failing to do so might lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Keep the admit card handy after the exam, as you will be required to take it at the time of selection procedure at the shortlisted B-School.
Documents Required to be Carried Along with CMAT 2017 Admit Card
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID card or a notarized affidavit with photo, signature, DoB and residential address
- SC/ST candidates will be required to bring along a valid caste certificate in original and photocopy
- Physically disabled candidates will be required to carry a valid disability certificate.
In case of any difficulty faced by the candidate, contact the CMAT helpdesk at 022-6625830.
CMAT 2017 Important Dates
|CMAT admit card availability||January 16, 2017|
|CMAT 2017 exam date||January 28, 2017|
|CMAT Result declaration||February 10, 2017|
For more updates and information on CMAT 2017 exam, keep visiting Edugorilla.com.