COMEDK UGET Application form 2018- The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK), Bangalore will invite applications for All India Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET 2017) from 16 January 2018 for admission to nearly 20,000 seats in Undergraduate Medical, Dental and Engineering courses in its 14 medical, 23 dental and more than 150 engineering institutions. Eligible candidates can submit their online applications forms with complete details till 19 April 2018. Before submitting the online application form, candidates are recommended to check the complete eligibility criteria. The COMEDK UGET 2018 Application form will be released the official website of the COMEDK. We will also host the link to apply online on this page for the convenience of candidates after its official release. Meanwhile, candidates can check the complete process ton apply online along with the important dates related to the COMEDK UGET Online registration 2018.
COMEDK UGET 2018 Examination is scheduled to be held on 13 May 2018. It will be held at various centres across the country to facilitate the students to take their exam closer to their homes and to minimize the cost of travel and other logistics.
COMEDK UGET Application form 2018- Important Dates
|1||Start Date of Online Registration||16 January 2018|
|2||Last Date to Submit Filled Online Application||19 April 2018|
|3||Date to Download Test Admission Ticket||04 May 2018|
|4||COMEDK UGET 2018 Examination Dates||13 May 2018|
COMEDK UGET 2018 Application form- Step-wise Process to Apply Online
Candidates will need below details to fill the COMEDK UGET 2018 application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Course applying for
- Unique Photo ID Proof
- Photo ID Proof Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
Keep these details along with you while applying for the COMEDK UGET 2018. Now, follow the below mentioned steps to apply online. Don’t skip any step else, your COMEDK UGET Application form 2018 won’t get submitted. Either click the above-given link (to be activated after it official release) or visit the official website to access the link to COMEDK Application form 2018.
Step 1- Register Online
Click the Online Registration Link provided on the Home page of the COMEDK website
- Click on the CONFIRM button after filling in the above details in the respective boxes
- Applicant login gets activated only after the successful submission of Request for Application Number.
- A password will be generated and the candidate will be intimated the same for the application login.
- Send the completed application form in physical format to the official address of COMEDK with a non-refundable demand draft and mandatory documents.
Step 2- Fill Application Form
- Login to the portal with computer generated application number and password.
- A form with different vacant boxes will appear on your screen.
- Fill the blanks with correct details
- Submit the form and proceed to next step.
Step 3- Pay Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 1200. However, candidates applying for both engineering and medical courses will have to pay an application fee of INR 2000. Application fee payment can be made online as well as offline. Online application fee can be paid using credit/ debit card or via net banking. Offline payment of application fee can be made using a bank challan payable at the nearest Axis Bank branch.
Step 4- Upload Documents
Candidates have to upload the below-listed documents in the specified dimensions and format to submit the application form without any hassle. All the images should be less than 80kb.
- Candidate’s Photograph- Recent colored photograph in .jpeg format of size 30mm* 45mm
- Candidate’s Signature- Sign on a white paper and upload its scanned copy in .jpeg format of size 35mm* 80mm
- Parent’s Signature- Sign on a white paper and upload its scanned copy in .jpeg format of size 35mm* 80mm
- Unique ID Proof- Upload a scanned copy of ID of size 35mm* 80mm
Instructions for COMEDK UGET Online Registration-
- All the details asked in Registration /Application form are mandatory and to be filled with correct details.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the counselling and admission process is completed.
- An Email ID once used for registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at the time of registration before clicking on the submit button while proceeding with the application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the user id and password on your mobile number and Email id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique USER ID and PASSWORD to complete the application process. Click on EDIT button (Right-hand top corner) to be directed to the COMEDK UGET 2018 application form.
Stay Connected With Edugorilla.com for Latest Updates on COMEDK UGET Application Form 2018!