Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2017 answer key has been released by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. Candidates can download it from the official website or by clicking on the link provided below.
UCEED 2017 answer key is the question wise answer sheet for the online examination that was conducted. Students can check the same and estimate the expected score in the examination. Candidates can access the Answer key available in a PDF format. Students can also download question paper for reference from the official website.
Important Points about UCEED Answer Key 2017:
- UCEED final answer key 2017 was released on February 1, 2017.
- IIT Bombay released UCEED 2017 question paper and drafted answer key together on January 28, 2017.
- UCEED 2017 is an online exam and hence, does not hold the provision of re-totalling, re-grading or review of answer sheets of UCEED 2017.
- The candidates have to bring the issue to UCEED 2017 in the case of any discrepancy through [email protected] with the subject line, “Comments on Answer Keys”.
- The emails to UCEED officials in this regard were accepted until January 31, 2017.
- Candidates will have to abide by the decision regarding UCEED 2017 answer key that is taken by the UCEED committee after consolidating all the comments from the candidates and the paper-setting team.
Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2017 was conducted by IIT Bombay for admission to B.DES program. UCEED 2017 was held on January 22, 2017, at centres across the country. UCEED follows multiple-choice examination patterns.
Indian Institute of Technology (Bombay) provides the answer key to maintaining the transparency in the examination system. The candidates can take advantage of the answer key to check and review their performance in the preceding examination and prepare for successive examinations to get admitted to Design courses offered by prestigious institutions.