This module is designed for students who are appearing in Class XII. This course is divided into 4 phases and students will be thoroughly prepared for the Engineering Entrance Exams. There will be a total input of 530 hours provided to students with approximately 454 classroom contact hours. The Course will be completed by Jan 2019.
|Eligibility||Class XII appeared|
|Admission Mode||Admission Test|
|Schedule||3:30 pm to 7:45 pm; 3-4 days a week|
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests.
- Problem-solving and Doubt Clearing Classes are held separately.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedback to help students track their performance
- Students are given Chapter Practice Problems based on the specific chapter which they need to submit before the next chapter begins.
- Success Potential Index is predicted for students to emulate and succeed.