This module is designed for students who have passed Class XII. This course is divided into 3 phases and students will be thoroughly prepared for the Engineering Entrance Exams. There will be a total input of 320 hours provided to students with approximately 286 classroom contact hours.
|Eligibility||Class XII passed|
|Admission Mode||Admission through Test|
|Schedule||4-6 hours/day; 4-5 days/week|
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests.
- Problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes are held separately.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedback to help students track their performance
- Students are given Chapter Practice Problems based on the specific chapter which they need to submit before the next chapter begins
- Questions and Answers of previous year JEE (Mains/Advanced) papers