This module is designed for students who are appearing in Class XI. This course is divided into 5 phases (Class XI- 3 phases & Class XII- 2 phases) and students will be thoroughly prepared for the Engineering Entrance Exams. There will be a total of approximately 681 classroom contact hours out of which 401 hours will be there in class XI and 280 hours in class XII. The XI Course will be completed by Jan 2019.
|Eligibility||Class XI appeared|
|Admission Mode||Admission Test|
|Schedule||3:30 pm to 7:45 pm; 3 days a week|
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests.
- Problem-solving and Doubt Clearing Classes are held separately.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedback to help students track their performance
- Students are given Chapter Practice Problems based on the specific chapter which they need to submit before the next chapter begins.
- Success Potential Index is predicted for students to emulate and succeed.