The AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science. To score a good rank in AIIMS you can follow following tips:
- Be thorough with the basics of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class 11th and 12th.
- Gain deep knowledge of Subject matters.
- Revise important formulae and have grasp in high school standard mathematics.
- Take as many mock tests as possible before the exam.
- You can take guidance from coaching centres or private tutors.
- Do not read new fundamentals just before the exam.
All the best!!
First thing to do.. You choose a good reference book! Read the basics (PCB) , solve NCERT within a short time keeping a lot of margin for other things.
Second, give a mock and see where you stand. According to that , focus on the areas that you are weak at.
Revise formulas and concepts regularly.
Lastly, give a looooootsss of mocks. A lot means a lot! That leads you to success!
Thank you! 🙂