There are institutes that offer courses in beauty care after passing 10th grade. However, if you are a 12th pass and\or a graduate then it’ll add to your benefit. These courses are usually Diploma or Certificate courses which are conducted over 3months – 1 year of duration. You would need to start as a trainee in a beauty salon or a beauty parlour to gain as much practical experience as you can so that you become aware of the latest trends in the industry. Few courses are as follows:
• Diploma\certificate in Hair and Skin Care.
• Diploma\certificate in Beauty Culture, Hair and Skin care.
• Diploma\certificate in Beauty Therapy.
• Diploma\certificate in Cosmetology
• Diploma\certificate in Hair care and Hair Dressing.
• PG Diploma in Beauty Technology and Cosmetology.
• Diploma\certificate Beauty Culture and Hair Design.
• Diploma\certificate in Make Up and Skin Care
There are numerous government and private institutes that offer Beauty Care courses. There’s no Entrance Examination that you need to give for this course. Few good institutes in this field are:
– Young Women Christian Education (YWCA), Delhi. (http://www.ywcaofdelhi.org)
– National regional Vocational Training Institute for Women (Ministry of Labour, Govt. Of India), Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Jaipur, Vadodara, Allahabad, Tura. Hisar, Indore, Thiruvanthapuram offer Diploma and certificate courses in beauty care and Cosmetology. (www.dget.nic.in)
– Regional Vocational Training Institute for Women (Ministry of Labour, Govt. Of India), Noida offers Diploma and certificate courses in beauty care and Cosmetology. (www.rvtitura.gov.in)
– Shahnaz Hussain International Beauty Academy, GK-II, New Delhi offers Diploma in Beauty Therapy and PG Diploma in Skin and Beauty Therapy. (www.shahnazinstitute.in)
– Pearl Academy of Fashion, Delhi\ Noida, offers Diploma in Fashion Media Make up (FMM) in association with London College Of Fashion(LCF), UK (1 year duration) (www.pearlacademy.com).
– VLCC Institute offers many Short Term and Long term courses like Advanced Diploma\ Certificate course\Post graduate Diploma in Cosmetology, Diploma\certificate course In Beauty culture, Certificate Course in Spa Therapy, Hair Dressing, Make Up, Dietetics, and Nutrition and so on. It is located in all major cities in India. (http://vlccinstitute.com)
– South Delhi Polytechnic for Women, Delhi
If you are looking for a proper Cosmetogoly course, then following are your options:
Christian Medical College, Vellore
Maulana Azad Medical College
St. John Medical College, Bengaluru
Elite Model Management, Delhi
Otherwise a beautician course is given by many private organisations like Lakme, VLCC, etc.
I have one institute in Bilaspur and Raipur in Chhattisgarh state. Where we develop women & give training for beautician course. Now we want to provide her certificate so please suggest how is the process.
- Vivek Choudhary answered 7 months ago
Unless and until you get a trustworthy institute never join it. As you are working on the facial issues of someone you need to be very smart and extremely trained. You should also use trusted products or it can be terrible for the customer. Here is the list https://edugorilla.com/beautician-courses-from-government-approved-colleges-in-india/
But make sure you do your own research too before joining. Also look at the syllabus what they are teaching. Some institutes also offer placements but necessarily check the genuineness of those institutes.
All the best!
I have one institute in Elavur gumidipundi in tamilnadu state.where we develop women & give training for beautician course Now we want to provide her certificate so please suggest how is the process.
We want to provide my student beautician certificate so please suggest how is the process.
I want to learn a beautician course please send me all the information
- Srabani Saha answered 4 months ago
I want to learn butician course in free of cost in Varanasi if you have any idea.his to established a government based parlour please informe me on this no.
- Kiran kumar answered 3 months ago
I went to learn beautician course in free of cost if you have any idea his to established agoverment based parlour please informe me on my Email.
- Pooja answered 2 months ago
I want to starts beautician course and learn… Please seggust there information nd give me any ideas to learn beautician course please inform me plzzz
- Shreya dixit answered 1 month ago
i want to learn a beautician course bcz i love beautician course. please send me all the information
- simran Arora answered 3 weeks ago