I’m Nidhi from Mumbai. I will graduate from school in 2018. I wish to take up interior designing and have a professional career in that. But I’m not aware of the colleges offering this course within Mumbai. can someone help me with this and mention a list of colleges for the same?
- Nidhi asked 12 months ago
Interior designing is an art which is much more than hanging pretty curtains in a room. An interior designer, along with a harmonious color scheme, displays a superior sense of designing spaces inside homes and buildings, such as choice of decor and furnishings. He or she well knows the understanding of colors and their interpretations. However, for someone interested in the art has to have a good understanding of its basics first. There are many institutes that offer short-term as well as diploma courses in Interior Designing to fulfill this condition.
Here are some of the top interior design schools in Mumbai.
- Aditya College of Design Studies
- Diploma in Interior Designing & Space Management Course
- Diploma in Interior Designing & Decoration (Part-Time)
- .Raffles Design International, Mumbai
- Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design
- Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design
- St. Francis Institute of Art & Design
- Master Diploma in Interior Design
- Diploma in Interior Design
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai
- Undergraduate Diploma in Fashion & Apparel Design
- Undergraduate Diploma in Interior Design
- International Institute of Fashion Design (INIFD), Andheri
- 1-year Program in Fashion Designing
- 2 Year Program in Fashion Design
Hope that helps!