Here’s a list of a few good ones.
- IGRUA Rae Bareli (Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Akademi) also known as CAE OAA Rae Bareli
- NFTI Gondia (National Flying Training Institute) also known as CAE OAA Gondia
- MPFC Indore (Madhya Pradesh Flying Club)
- Bombay Flying Club
- Chimes Aviation
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute
- Academy of Carver Aviation
- Orient flying school
- Falcon Aviation Academy
- Delhi Flying Club
The above two institutes are the best and according to my opinion you should give first priority to them.
How To Apply: Applications are to be filled online only on prescribed format. The application form can be reached by clicking on “IGRUA ENTRANCE” available on IGRUA website http://www.igrua.gov.in . Non refundable application fee of Rs.6000/- for general and OBC candidates.
Online Written Test, Viva/Interview and Pilot Aptitude Test in the following manner:
a) Written Test: At allotted centres on 14th May 2017 (Sunday)
Syllabus for Written Test: General English, Maths, Physics, Reasoning & Current Affairs (10+2 level objective type questions only and no negative marking)
Qualifying Marks in Written Test: The cutoff marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be 5% less from the cut off marks secured by the last candidate in the General category
b) Interview/Viva: All short listed Candidates will be required to produce following documents in original as well as one photocopy of each document at the time of interview:
(i) Proof of Date of Birth (such as 10th Class certificate)
(ii) 10th Mark sheet
(iii) 10+2 Mark sheet
(iv) Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC Candidates
(v) A Certificate from the competent Authority that the OBC Candidate does not belong to Creamy layer
c) Pilot Aptitude Test/Psychometric Test
– Only successful candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test shall qualify for final selection
– No relaxation criteria will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in Pilot Aptitude/Psychometric Test.
For General Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 55% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics .
For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: i) Passed English at 10+2 level with ii) Minimum 50% Aggregate Marks in Maths & Physics.
Hope this helps.