I m currently pursuing my mechanical engineering and want to know some details where I can be absorbed after completing my degree. I need to know all the options which are available to me so that I will plan accordingly. Please help me in getting all those details.
- Mani reddy asked 1 year ago
- last edited 8 months ago
Great to hear from you that you have successfully completed your engineering degree by crossing all the obstacles
Here are the details, Mechanical engineering is one of the broadest engineering disciplines. Mechanical engineers research, design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines.
Coming to the duties:
Mechanical engineers typically do the following:
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve a particular problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices or subsystems, using analysis and computer-aided design
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Analyze the test results and change the design or system as needed
- Oversee the manufacturing process for the device
First get a professional training in Mechanical Engineering. Then, You can apply for a job in good and reputed companies. Before apply for the job, you should prepare yourself that you are capable of the job and you know the technicalities of your work. Every company want that person who has theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
So good luck for your future.