I’m looking at taking up fashion management as a career. However, I’m sure about the college that offer courses in fashion management. It would be great if someone could help me with colleges offering fashion management across India.
- Praneeti Singh asked 1 year ago
A career in fashion management means you should possess, apart from having a passion for fashion, strong communication skills and original thinking, particularly commercial decision-making skill, and professionalism.
Here are the top Colleges/Institutes for Fashion Management in India (in no particular order):
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology – Bangalore
- Maxx Academy – Faridabad
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology – Bangalore
- Pearl Academy – Mumbai
- MIT Institute of Design
- WLC College India – Hyderabad
- National Institute of Fashion Technology – Bangalore
- Amity University – Noida
- Indian Institute of Fashion Technology – Bangalore
- Modart International – Mumbai
Hope that helps!