- Try to focus on your weaknesses and improve on them.
- Do not overestimate GMAT test prep results.
- It goes without saying that you need to leave enough time and plan effectively during GMAT preparation.
- Even if you don’t necessarily need a 700+ GMAT score for your MBA application – maybe only 500 or 600 – it is still wise to overshoot during preparation in order to more or less safely reach your required score.
- Redoing a prep-test exposes you to a greater volume of questions.
Crack any Exam in 2018
A PROPER PREPARATION PREVENTS POOR PERFORMANCE
We are offering students a complete guide on how, when and where to start their exam preparation. Hurry up! Enter your number and get Your Copy absolutely free.
We respect your privacy, please verify yourself
You've received a one time password (OTP) on your phone no.Please enter that below.
You are successfully VerifiedPlease download your free
takeaway right now...
Mail:   [email protected]
Copyright © 2018 EduGorilla Community Pvt. Ltd.