- Try to focus on your weaknesses and improve on them.
- Do not overestimate GMAT test prep results.
- It goes without saying that you need to leave enough time and plan effectively during GMAT preparation.
- Even if you don’t necessarily need a 700+ GMAT score for your MBA application – maybe only 500 or 600 – it is still wise to overshoot during preparation in order to more or less safely reach your required score.
- Redoing a prep-test exposes you to a greater volume of questions.
Mail: [email protected]
Copyright © 2018 EduGorilla Community Pvt. Ltd.