NEET is one of the toughest exams conducted in India. Getting 600+ marks in the exam is not an easy task. You need to prepare well for the exam.
Follow these preparation tips to get good marks in NEET 2018 Exam:
- Before starting your preparation you must check the complete NEET Syllabus and pattern.
- You must select best books and study materials for your preparation.
- Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Make notes of all the important topics, formulas and theorems. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Improve your weaker areas first. Study more for the topics in which you are weak.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 7 months ago