Let me not beat around the bush but instead come to the point. Inorganic Chemistry is one of the most scoring topics in the JEE exam. It is said, if you’ll invest time in it, it will give you time in return in the exam. That means you can answer the questions quickly.
- Learn by writing a lot. Use NCERT book.
You can also refer to books like-
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D Lee (especially for the theory part)
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon (Read topics that are only related to JEE syllabus and leave other topics.)
- Don’t forget, inorganic Chemistry needs a lot of time and revision.
- Try to stick to the syllabus only.
All the Best!!!