If you want to get a good rank in JEE Advanced Exam, what better than getting advice from toppers of the past.
Here is a compilation of what they did to top the exams!
- Maintain consistency in studies by giving equal weightage to all 3 subjects -Physics, Chemistry & Maths.
- Be regular with your studies at school and home. It will help you to clear subject fundamentals.
- Regular studies and stay focused are two important aspects of success. Be very focused.
- Your goal should be very clear and you must work hard towards it.
- Aspirants should try not to waste time as time management is very important at this stage.
- Revise whatever is taught. I studied for eight hours daily besides attending coaching classes.
- Put all your energy and hard work in cracking this exam. Handle stress and pressure from studies very calmly.
- Dedicate 4 to 5 hours a day for the preparation of IIT-JEE. But take out time for your other extra-curricular activities too. It would help you in overcoming distress.
- Also, don’t focus on getting a good rank. Targets sometimes make you stressed and it is difficult to concentrate on studies.
- Managing time well is very important.
- Also, one should not take the stress. Do not leave any topic.
- Cover all the extra topics that you think would not be a part of the exam.
Hope that helps!
Best of Luck!