I want to improve my calculation speed in solving maths questions in IBPS PO exam. Give me some tips to improve my speed. I want to answer maximum questions with good accuracy.
- Pranjal Singh asked 11 months ago
The IBPS PO exam is all about the game of speed and accuracy. Both these things come from practising more and more questions.
The following preparation tips will help you in improving your speed and accuracy:
- Practice more and more questions and identify your weak areas.
- In mocks first attempt those questions which are easy and are from your strong topics.
- Try to attempt questions with short tricks and remember them as long as you can.
- Prepare according to the latest syllabus and pattern of IBPS PO.