You must really do a lot of hard work to achieve this. Here I have mentioned the way of preparation. Hope this is helpful
- The questions have a problem followed by multiple-choices (as answers). You need to read and solve the problem and mark the most appropriate choice.
- The steps involved in solving the questions do not give you marks. You get marks only if you mark the correct option. Also, if you mark more than one option, you do not get marks.
- You get penalized if you mark the wrong answer. Unlike school or college where you get “zero” marks for a wrong answer, you get negative marks for wrong answers in these exams. So, if you are not careful, you can end up with a score less than zero as well.
- Each section in the test may have a separate cut-off. Unlike school or college education patterns where you can clear the exam by focusing only on your strengths, here you need to get some minimum marks in each section to qualify for the next stage of the bank recruitment process.
- There is no fixed syllabus for such exams. While the broad areas from which questions can be asked are known, no question is generally considered “out-of-syllabus”. You have to keep this in mind and prepare for aptitude tests. However, you can identify the most common areas by solving previous year question papers(or sample papers) and taking sufficient mock tests.
All the best
Now you can prepare for the Bank PO Examination while just keeping some simple steps in mind.
- At least 3 times revision is required of each chapter.
- Study of static general knowledge at the earliest stage to achieve success.
- Study only 3 months of Current affairs and banking current affairs are sufficient, 3 months before month of mains exam( for example mains exam in 10 April, Current affairs and banking current affairs must be from January to March)
- Before 15 days of exam you must start taking Mock test series & Previous year question papers for effective studies.
- No new topic must be studied before 15 days to be the master of every topic.
Thank you & All the best
For bank PO exam you need to keep the following things in mind:
- Study daily and try to solve questions in limited time.
- Study according to the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
- Practice from good books and study materials. This will give you an idea about the level of questions in the main exam.
- Give mocks regularly and analyze them thoroughly.
- Make notes for important formulas and concepts for the revision purpose.
Bank PO exam is the more trending exam in India. As the number of students applies for the exam every year there is huge competition.
- Create your plan early
- Find the exam pattern and syllabus of recent year
- Read newspaper daily
- Make practice
Either you can join the bank exam coaching classes in Nagpur where you will get the all facilities like they will take care of your study material, mock test general awareness etc.