Follow these preparation tips to crack NEET 2018 Exam:
- Before starting your preparation, you should check the complete NEET Syllabus and pattern.
- You should refer best books and study materials for your preparation. NCERT Books are the best to prepare for NEET Exam.
- Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- You should focus more on NEET Physics section as this is the most difficult section in NEET Exam.
- Learn all the formulas as they are the backbone of NEET Physics.
- Make notes of all the formulas, derivations or anything important for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Take online mock tests regularly.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 4 months ago