Below are the preparation tips to crack IBPS PO 2017 Exam:
- Prepare a daily schedule to accomplish your preparation goals and stick to it! Prepare a schedule, divide the topics to be learned, assign a particular time duration to topic and also set time for revision. Follow this schedule strictly.
- Assign Deadlines to yourself and try your best to meet them.
- Spend almost 7-8 hours daily on your studies and take each section one by one.
- For better time management, you can take General Awareness Section in the morning hours and save your noon time for practicing Math questions.
- For smart study, you can take help of short tricks and formulas to solve the questions.
- To make your practice more effective, take help of IBPS PO Previous Years Question Papers . This is the smartest way to practice for the exam as you get to know the exact format of questions that come in the question paper.
- IBPS General Awareness Section consists most of the questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness . So Read them on daily basis.
- To become stronger in IBPS English , you can start reading English Newspapers and Novels, watch English Movies and TV Shows.
Also make it a habit to speak in English while talking with your friends or family.
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Section consists questions from basic computer terms and terminologies . So focus on gaining the basic computer knowledge.
- You can also take help of online learning.
Best of Luck!
- Kadamb Sachdeva answered 8 months ago