Below are the preparation tips to crack IBPS PO 2017 Exam:
- Prepare a daily schedule to accomplish your preparation goals and stick to it! Prepare a schedule, divide the topics to be learned, assign a particular time duration to a topic and also set time for revision. Follow this schedule strictly.
- Assign Deadlines to yourself and try your best to meet them.
- Spend almost 7-8 hours daily on your studies and take each section one by one.
- For better time management, you can take General Awareness Section in the morning hours and save your noontime for practising Math questions.
- For the smart study, you can take help of short tricks and formulas to solve the questions.
- To make your practice more effective, take help of IBPS PO Previous Years Question Papers. This is the smartest way to practice for the exam as you get to know the exact format of questions that come in the question paper.
- IBPS General Awareness Section consists most of the questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness. So Read them on daily basis.
- To become stronger in IBPS English, you can start reading English Newspapers and Novels, watch English Movies and TV Shows.
Also, make it a habit to speak in English while talking with your friends or family.
- IBPS Computer Knowledge Section consists of questions from basic computer terms and terminologies. So focus on gaining the basic computer knowledge.
- You can also take help of online learning.
Best of Luck!