If you have decided to be a banker you should be organized first because the profession needs to have a lot of paper work and presence of mind. You should keep in mind the aim of clearing the mains right from the start. So, your preparation should involve a lot of practice because everything will be time bounded in your exams.
Also you can take help from various mock tests that are available online.
Apart from that keep an eye on current news.
Read newspaper everyday because in this way you can handle the current affairs section easily.
Now how to prepare by subject.
There are five areas to focus on:
- Focus on comprehension and grammar
- Questions usually involve – phrases and idioms, spelling, grammar, and passages.
- Try to give some time to read, and understand grammar rules.
- Focus on remedial practice sessions.
These questions are most confusing and time-consuming so to handle them
- Practice through books available in market
- Practice through online material
- Focus on logical and analytical reasoning,
- Blood relations,
- Circular seating arrangement,
- Linear seating arrangement,
- Coded inequalities/mathematical inequalities etc.
- Be very much smart in answering them as they may have negative marking.
- Don’t waste too much time on one question.
3. General knowledge
- Knowledge of Indian history,
- Current Awards,
- Finance news and insurance,
- Indian economy,
- Taxes remember GST is trending,
4. Quantitative aptitude
It is given to test your calculation skills and mathematics.
- Prepare formulas,
- Practice extensively to keep your timing in check.
- Simple interest
- Profit and loss
- Studying from NCERT class 8, 9 and 10 is good to prepare for this section.
5. Computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of computers,
- Understanding of hardware,
- Operating system,
- Microsoft applications,
- Keyboard shortcuts.
Remember hard work, practice, and smart preparations schedule is the key to crack IBPS. This can make you exhausted sometimes so in that case take a small break and have fun with your friends and even if you are not able to crack the exams never get demoralized because it is not the end.
IBPS has released the notification for the RRB examination and the preliminary exam is going to be held in September. So, there is only one month left for the preparation.
Before starting your preparation you must be aware of the syllabus and exam pattern for IBPS RRB exam. You also need to be aware of the marking schemes of the IBPS RRB exam.
Below I have provided the week-wise preparation tips to crack IBPS RRB exam in one month:
Checkout what would be the study plan for each day to crack IBPS RRB Exam.
- In the first week of your preparation, start with the important topics which will be surely asked in IBPS RRB exam.
- In the 2nd and 3rd week, study for the topics which are sometimes asked and carry low weightage.
- In the final week, start revising the topics which you have learnt. Practice previous years question papers and take mock tests.
You must select best books and study materials to prepare for IBPS RRB Exam.
During your IBPS RRB Exam preparation, you need to make notes of all the important topics which will be coming in the exam. It will help you in the last minute preparation.
You must practice previous years question papers and take mock tests.