The NEET 2018 Application Form is expected to be available in the month of January 2018 on official website.
Before knowing the complete process, you must be aware of all the important documents needed at the time of online registration.
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Aadhar Card for Indian nationals.
- Credit or Debit Card for the payment of NEET UG 2018 Application Fees. If you are making payment through E-wallet , Net Banking or UPI then keep the login credentials handy.
- Scanned Photograph & Signature in prescribed size and dimension.
- Passport Number, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number or any other valid Govt. Identity Number for candidates belonging to the states of J&K, Assam and Meghalaya.
- For foreign nationals, Passport Number will be considered as a valid document.
- Kadamb Sachdeva answered 8 months ago