Here are some of the most important tips for IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2018 preparation!
- Check the syllabus and exam pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam.
- Prepare your IBPS Clerk Study Plan as per important topics.
- Choose best books and study materials for the preparation.
- Analyze previous years papers and solve them. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam.
- Make notes on all the important topics, formulas and theorems. This will help you in your last-minute preparation.
- Take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and will increase your speed and accuracy.
- Give two to three hours to each subject every day. It will easily cover all the topics.
- Attempt a Mock test daily.
- Read 2 newspapers daily and concentrate on vocabulary. Write it down and memorize.
- Make a proper study plan for preparation for effective Study.
- Try some good websites and Apps or Youtube channel to learn speed math techniques.
- Practice sectional test and daily quizzes.