Here are some of the most important tips for IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2018 preparation!
- Check the syllabus and exam pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam.
- Prepare your IBPS Clerk Study Plan as per important topics.
- Choose best books and study materials for the preparation.
- Analyze previous years papers and solve them. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions asked in the exam.
- Make notes on all the important topics, formulas and theorems. This will help you in your last-minute preparation.
- Take online mock tests. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and will increase your speed and accuracy.
- Give two to three hours to each subject every day. It will easily cover all the topics.
- Attempt a Mock test daily.
- Read 2 newspapers daily and concentrate on vocabulary. Write it down and memorize.
- Make a proper study plan for preparation for effective Study.
- Try some good websites and Apps or Youtube channel to learn speed math techniques.
- Practice sectional test and daily quizzes.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam will be conducted in the month of December 2018. So, you have enough time for the preparation.
You should study for 5-6 hours daily.
Refer best books and study materials for your preparation.
Make notes of all the important things for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
Read newspaper daily and concentrate on vocabulary. Write it down and memorize.
Be updated with the latest news and happenings.
Best of Luck!
- Kadamb Sachdeva answered 5 months ago