Here are some of the tips that help you in good preparation in Chemistry for IIT JEE 2018.
- Note down formulas related to each topic and learn them by heart, and practice questions related to those formulas.
- Don’t stick to a single topic, do selective studies.
- Make small notes of each topic revise them, write important equations a paper and revise them more as you can
- Practice diagrams and equations more as you can and try to make answers with the help of diagrams. This is a working technique.
- Go through NCERT books once or twice a week (especially for organic and inorganic). For physical chemistry your coaching study material is sufficient.
- Polymers, chemistry in everyday life, bio-molecules are simple and scoring topics
- For P, D, F block elements and coordination compounds, try to develop a deep understanding of concepts and practice balanced chemical equations and their structures.
Three important Books:
- R.C. Mukherjee (For Physical Chemistry).
- O. P. Tandon (For Organic Chemistry).
- NCERT( For Inorganic Chemistry).
Hope it helps!