I have to agree, it is a beautiful city. But not just that, it has some excellent B-schools that you could go to. Here is a list of the 10 best ones:-
- oldest and most reputed college with a rich alumni base that’s present in top management roles at companies like JP Morgan, Pepsico, HUL, etc.
- SP Jain – SP Jain offers all the facilities which old IIMs do.
- IIM Indore– Part of the old IIM – Mumbai. The good IIM name definitely counts, right?
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Present in the heart of the city. Has a great faculty base, projects, placements.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Powai – Considered to be one of the best for Supply Chain/Operations.
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies [NMAT]
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences
These are some of the best MBA colleges in Mumbai. The order varies year after year based on various parameters. But these are considered to be top notch in the city year after year.
For what are the rankings and what exams are you supposed to give for that follow the link given below:-