hello i am a 12 std commerce stream student. i am interested in pursuing bba because i find the subjects intresting and refreshing.
i am currently residing in mumbai, but i’m open to travelling if the college has a brand value
so kindly help me with knowing the best colleges in india for BBA
- MOHAMMED asked 1 year ago
The top BBA colleges in India are as follows
1) Christ University , Bangalore.
Selection procedure: Entrance Test (ET) + Presentation (P) & Personal Interview (PI) + Past Academic Performance (Class 10, 11 and 12)
2) Madras Chirstian College, Chennai
Selection procedure : Boards score
3)Amity International Business School
Selection Procedure : Minimum 55% in 10+2 min
4) Faculty of Management, Banasthali University, Rajasthan
Selection Procedure: Entrance Exam
5) Institute of Management Studies, Noida
IMS short lists candidates and announce a Merit List on the basis of the performance at 10+2 level.
6) Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
Selection Procedure: Atleast 45% in 10+2 IN FIRST attempt.