Hi, I am Akash Nigam. I did my class 12th in 2017. Now I’m preparing for NEET -18. I do really good in coaching but in mock tests I get nervous and do poorly. What should I do to perform well in mock exams ? Please give some suggestions. Thanks
- Akash Nigam asked 10 months ago
For NEET or for any other exam, i would suggest you to stay calm first. Do not be afraid of the fear of failure! You might be fearing of scoring less. Try relaxing before you go for your exam. Take deep breaths before entering into the room, and after taking your seat. It is a proven, scientific method to get rid of it.
Hope that helps!
While preparing for NEET Exam, you should always carry a notebook and write down all the important formulas, derivations or anything important for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
Learn all the formulas as they are the backbone of NEET Physics.
NEET 2018 Exam will be on 10th may 2018. So, you have 3 months left for the preparation. Prepare yourself well for the exam.
Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 6 months ago
The NEET exam basically tests your learning ability and your grasping power. So, if you are not scoring good marks in the mock tests then, there will be some pressure kind of pressure on you or maybe you are not confident enough during the mock test. So, just follow these tips to score good marks in the exam:
- Learn all the formulas related to the Physics and NEET Chemistry.
- Practice the mock tests as much as you can so that you become more confident for the exam.
- Solve the practice tests for all the subjects separately.
- Have faith in yourself and believe in your preparation.
- Solve the previous year papers as it will give you the basic idea about the level of the question paper.
All the best!!!