IBPS conducts four banking exams: IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB and IBPS SO Exam.
These exams are conducted separately in different months and for different posts of bank.
Below are the best books you may refer while preparing for IBPS Bank Exams:
- A Modern approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Bank Clerk English by Kiran Prakashan.
- Quantitative Aptitude Made Easy by Ramandeep Singh.
- Computer Knowledge by R. Pillai.
- Banking Awareness: The Complete Book for IBPS Bank PO and CLERK Examination by Arihant Publishers.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 1 month ago