There are a number of options available. I am listing below some of the options I have seen and considered –
1) One of the popular choices is to do a professional course to become a chartered accountant, company secretary, management accountant, or cost accountant. The finance side of this is the chartered financial analyst or chartered financial management as it is known in some countries.
2) If your interest lies in economics, you can pursue a master’s in economics which will help you in working as an analyst or forecaster or a consultant in private/government sector .
3) You can also look to do a certificate course like series 66 or 67 to become a financial advisor, or a real estate course to become a real estate professional (your ability to crunch numbers will help you here).
4) A less explored option is to do business law and explore a career in the legal field.
5) An option I have seen gain a lot of traction recently is the decision to complete a course or exams necessary to work in an entry-level position in a bank.
Hope this helps!
There are many career options available for the candidates after completing graduation and Post graduation in Commerce and Management
These are some
- You can make career in the Chartered Accounts
- You can make career in CS
- Career as Business Analyst
- Career as Cost and Management Accountant
- Media and Mass Communication
- Hotel Management Courses
- Bachelor in Statistics
One of the good career option is to make career in lectureship and Research Program.The NET Exam is conducted every year for candidates from Commerce and Management.For more details check out UGC NET