NEET: One single test for medical aspirants that provides all India marks and rank and shows the main rank of a person with everyone in the list. It shows the original marks or rank and through it one can apply into Private and Government medical college.
AIIMS: The most prestigious medical college of India that has its own entrance. if you clear NEET and get a good rank you have to clear AIIMS to take admission into It has no well defined syllabus .It has general knowledge, Aptitude, Mental Ability and PCB with extended syllabus and topics
NEET and AIIMS are the toughest medical exams conducted in India.
You should follow these preparation tips to crack NEET 2018 and AIIMS Exam:
- You must start your preparation at least 1 year before the exam. So, you can get enough time for the revision and you will be able to complete the syllabus on time.
- Check the complete syllabus and pattern for the exam.
- Solve previous year question papers. This is the best way to prepare for the exam as this will give you a clear idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the questions.
- Physics is the most difficult section in NEET Exam. So, focus more on NEET Physics Section.
- Always carry a notebook with you and write down all the important terms, formulas or anything important for the exam. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Take online mock tests daily. This will help you analyze your level of preparation and also increase your speed and accuracy.
Best of Luck!
- Akshay Kothari answered 6 months ago
- last edited 3 months ago
The NEET and AIIMS exam are conducted for the admissions in the medical colleges. The difference between both these exams are as follows:
It is a 3-hour long exam in which Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are asked. The total marks are 720 comprises of 180 questions. The Biology has 90 questions, Chemistry and Physics have 45 questions each. It is an all India exam which is conducted for all the medical colleges of the countries except AIIMS and JIPMER.
The AIIMS exam has 200 questions with each Physics, Chemistry and Biology have 60 questions and 20 questions of General Awareness. The maximum marks may vary. Also, the level of the AIIMS exam is quite high as compared with the NEET exam.