Hi, I have done B.Tech in 2016 from Punjab University. I wanted to know the difference between IBPS PO and RBI Grade B exam. What are the selection procedures for these exams? Which post offers better remuneration and perks ?
- Jaspreet Singh asked 5 months ago
Both IBPS PO and RBI Grade B exams have three stages, that is Pre, Main, and Interview. RBI has more syllabus as compared to IBPS PO but when you talk about the salary or perks you will get is far better than a PO.
Promotions: Hierarchy of RBI Officers
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief General Manager
- Principal Chief General Manager
- Executive Director
- Deputy Governor
Career Progression of a Bank PO:
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Officer i.e. PO
- Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
Hope that helps!