Topper Satvat Jagwani of Satna from Madhya Pradesh, who attended Bansal Classes in Kota, shared his mantra for success with Hindustan Times in 2015.
He suggested aspirants should concentrate on learning whatever is taught in the classroom and completing the homework assigned. Another point to remember, the topper said, is to avoid making the same mistake twice and to clear any doubts in advance. He had attended the classes for two years, joining Bansal Coaching Institute in Class 11.
He said although he did not follow any fixed schedule, he spent around five to six hours studying daily after his routine classes. Revealing the secret behind his speed in solving mathematical problems, Jagwani said he learned Mathematical Abacus. It helped him in reducing the amount rough work required in the examination.
He topped in the JEE (Advanced) with 469 out of a total 504. Previously, he had scored 330 out of 360 in the qualifying JEE (Mains). He said he was not expecting the number 1 rank in the exam. Although he was confident of achieving a high rank in the exam, based on his good performance in the tests at the coaching centre.
Hope that helps!
There is no specific methods to crack JEE Exams but you can follow some tips & tricks to crack the exam
- Do Complete your syllabus on time and you can score as much you want. Also, do complete your practical files, assignments on time so that you will not face difficulties during exams period Ans you can get time for revision
- Do practice previous years’ que papers daily after you complete your syllabus
- Read NCERT & competitive books thoroughly, most of the questions in the examinations is asked.
- Do practice formulas and diagrams daily
- Make self-made small notes of important topics for revision
- Do not get panic during exams time, do not worry about the topics you have covered well. Keep faith and confidence in yourself
- There are various Career after 12th Science PCM check out