Hope you are doing well.
Good to see that you are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 from now. As the notification for SSC CGL 2018 will be expected to release in May next year, you have a good amount of time to prepare for it.
The following tips will help you in your preparation:
- If possible, join some coaching class and attend classes regularly. You will definitely get enough help from there.
- Prepare according to the latest SSC CGL syllabus and pattern. Don’t study anything besides the syllabus.
- Study daily. You don’t need to study more if you study daily. Just 2-3 hours will be enough if you study daily.
- Start solving mock tests as soon as you complete your syllabus. This will help you to see your weak and strong topics.
- Analyze your mock tests on every front like your strong topic in every mock, your speed, accuracy.
- Refer some good books & study materials and try to solve them thoroughly.
- Read newspapers and magazines daily. This will help in improving your reading ability and vocabulary.
- Don’t just study for long hours. Along with that involve in some recreational activities such as playing outdoor games, following your hobbies.
- Just give your 100% no matters what happen.
Be positive and have faith.
All the Best!!!!